View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 04:56 AM   #92
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
On average about 1 a game(and usually early). I'm NOT going to go out and issue lynch votes right off the bat as it would destroy any chance my personal faction has of winning if I'm voting for one of our own by mistake.

What makes you say usually early? By sheer probability, it's unlikely that the seer would ever get lucky early. It's happened a few times, but you're talking a 4/15 chance (absolutely TOPS...probably more like 2 or 3 in 15) chance of hitting a bad guy (change 15 to whatever the total number is in this game -- I'm a little drunk and a lot tired right now). I still think that jail votes before we get very far in the game are not helping the villager (noble) cause.

Either way, I'm glad this has sparked some debate -- I like hearing what other people have to say about this, because this is a fairly significant point in this game. Keep discussing! st. cronin -- I'd be happier if you gave a reason why you agreed with dubb that the Jail is a good thing for the villagers...even if you just want to mention that what dubb said is a good idea. What part of what dubb said is a good idea, and why do you agree with that part of his argument?
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote