View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 08:36 PM   #159
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Honestly DOOM, if I could reconcile my stomach to working with Mr. Sinister then I might have taken you up on your offer. Perhaps after I have some additional insight into things and are convinced that you both are united with me in opposing Apocalypse then I might reconsider.

Many people do not fully understand the grandeur that is Doom. They consider me evil, as the soon-to-die Hawkeye has stated. As many great men are, Doom is misunderstood.

You too are a great man, Professor X, abeid less than Doom, but great nevertheless. You want the same as me: peace for your people.

Look at the world around us: Humans killing mutants, mutants killing humans, for what? To prove what? The fault of this lies with the leaders of this world, those who stand idly by and allow such attrocities to occur. I wish to change all that.

With the world under one ruler, DOOM, I will end poverty and hunger. Under the iron fist of DOOM, I will end hatred. Under the gracious but complete leadership of DOOM, I will end war. Peace for ALL, humans and mutants alike.

So we are not so different as you may think. I am superior, but not so much different. Consider that and perhaps we can work together.
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote