View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 08:01 PM   #934
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I really don't see where making a government is more important than survival, food, medicine, sciencem etc at this point. I can only think that there are people that have secret goals for wanting such. Illuminati here we come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
I too was going to urge government over research or medical facility, but I have a new concern since I am sheriff-security. EF has not mentioned to me that such a facility exists for us to build, but if one does, it would give us a jail, ways of tracking people, and perhaps weapons? I'm not sure we can go out and explore the screaming we heard unless we have some way of defending and attacking if need be. Thoughts?

We definitely should fix the comms sooner rather than later.

Quote:
Hope everyone feels better quickly EF!

I've had some clarification from mod about my security station question, so I will:

vote government facilities

I definitely think research/med center are important, but we may be needing a way to protect/investigate sooner rather than later.

Off for a bit.

Quote:
okay off for real this time, but wanted to make sure you understand why I'm voting for govt creation-I believe that doing so will either give me powers or options to build things I will need if I'm going to be able to do my job as sheriff and keep you all safe.

Illuminati that.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote