View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 09:37 PM   #728
Autumn
Head Coach

Font, you shooting me is a terrible idea, and not because it's me, or I'm super important. Because it makes zero sense. I can't see any reason why you would even posit such a strategy.

You are suggesting A) it is likely that you will be killed and thus revealed as villager. This makes very little sense because there have been mostly (all?) Hunters killed so far, and so the majority of the game right now is Dukes. So it's actually more likely your kill will work and you'll remain alive and unrevealed. Since you're suggesting confirming your villagerness is the point of this, it seems pointless.

B) You are suggesting it makes sense for one player to pick a player and force them to claim outside of the lynch process. This is a horrible idea. Time is to the benefit of the village, and the wolves want the game to end as fast as possible. We don't want to force extra claims, certainly not just because one player has a hunch or a theory. Adding one or two villager deaths to the lynching cycle just gets the wolves closer to parity.

C) Your reasoning is screwy. You say that you strongly suspect everyone who pushed to lynch Martin or Vaimes. And yet the only person you are pushing, and indeed suggesting that you are going to kill out of turn, is one of the only people who did not do that. I understand that you suspect me as not following along in order to gain credit. Fine, that's next level thinking. But why are you not showering any suspicion on any of the heaps of people who actually did what you claim to be suspicious of? I haven't heard you even mention one of their names. Oh, because none of them were up for a lynch yesterday and so are not easy targets?

You are a very good player, and shrewd, and so I am finding it hard to believe you have missed all of this. If you are a villager, I hope you can see what a poor plan this is.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote