View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 04:22 PM   #351
hoopsguy
General Manager

If I was picking someone to point the finger at on the junk water mission, it would be the scientist. He is the one that has the greatest impact on success/failure of the water collection. But any one of the people on the mission yesterday could have become inflicted (10% chance each). And while I think he would make a good candidate for conversion, based on what Barkeep relayed he would be a spawnling at this point and unable to actively sabotage if he was targeted last night. Sigh.

What is a little frustrating is if they didn't know they were infected yesterday and now join the spawn today without having any chance of saving themselves.

I understand the logic of pointing the finger at the new guys. But as one of the new guys in the mix I'm concerned about a strategy that suggests I'm working against my crewmates.

Vince/Raiders - I think it might be a good idea to check out Dubb tomorrow. If he is spawn material it is going to make future water runs very challenging. You can rotate the rest of us in and out of the group, but since the scientist has a big impact on results you want him along every time if he is clean.

Was KWhit scoped this morning prior to the water run? Or yesterday? Or not at all and my mind is playing tricks on me? I'll be back later this afternoon to dig this up if no one else has responded to this question.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote