View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 07:01 AM   #235
WheelsVT
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjshaw View Post
Feature request if you get a chance: Be able to view "everybody but K/P" in the "All Players" view.
Should be an easy add that I'll put in the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
Minor request for the queue. When I use the handy "Quick Add" tool to place a new guy into my priority list, it churns that out and then sends me to the Selections page. That seems really odd - I *always* want to stay on the Priority page after I do that, and that seems like a smarter default to me.
Also should be an easy fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
...ability to control the parameters of the scout pick.. like being able to set the range of experience of potential draftees. So for an example, only draft 0-6 exp guys, highest potential etc.

Probably not worth your time Wheels, since this only applies to allocation drafts, but im sure most people would love to have this ability. Who wants a 16 year ILB in the 11th round?! GRRRR!!!!
Yes, this would be a little more work to implement, and likely not worth it. Perhaps if I get bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRO View Post
While on the subject of feature requests, I think it would be nice to be able to set yourself on auto-pick for a set number of selections.
For instance, I may have 3 picks in the 3rd round and I'd like to set my draft list to take care of the first 2 picks but would like to come off of the auto-pick so I can re-evaluate before the next pick.
I would like something like this feature too. Good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w24olfpack View Post
(RE Staff Draft testing) Wheels
Hit me up. We'll be ready to go as soon as TFL gets our files from Jim.
Ok. PM on its way.
WheelsVT is offline   Reply With Quote