View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 10:09 AM   #281
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

DIVISION SERIES
Code:
Atlanta Athletics v. Philadelphia Kansas City v. Florida Pennsylvania v. Colorado New York Rens v. Detroit

2010 is the first playoff year for the Colorado Rockies since 1998, the first ever appearance in the MLB post-season for the NY Rens.

It's Atlanta's sixth straight appearance, the sixth straight appearance for the Colonials and 3rd straight for the Quakers. Florida's back after an absence from last year.

This is the first season that I've ever employed a staggered playoff schedule. I like this, because it's like real life, I just didn't know you could edit the playoff schedule once it's set and since we pushed the regular season back an extra 10 days, the regular season ended the 2nd week of September, way early...but it's nice that the Division Series, now that it's staggered lasts almost through September, leaving October for the League Series and World Series.

Also, if you didn't notice by looking at the MLB standings, we have the first tie ever for last place and so, I have to figure out how to break the tie. I guess a one-game playoff would be prudent, though I'm too lazy to look back now..I believe we said before that head-to-head record would determine who went to the Challenge Series in the event of a tie.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 10-25-2007 at 10:13 AM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote