View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 01:33 PM   #3
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

What I was doing was each time a player was mentioned, they got a "Mention" point for each track space they earned (or jam that they affected)

Tracking that on my match sheet I see that Chicago had 67 total "Mentions" and Austin 56. A lot of Austin's were "key" ones however, there was a couple times late when Chicago needed points, so they were trying for Power Jams that AUstin just snuck in and ran the jam on their own. Also, just because your team launches the jam doesn't mean you score..

There were 27 jams in the game, pretty close, 14-13 Austin on being lead jammer. However, the three big Jams (the 8 pointer by DiBernardi in the 2nd to break the tie, the 5+2 jam by the women in the 7th period and the 5 pointer by the two men jammers at the end).. that's 17 points right there. THat's the margin of victory.

And near the end, it was funny, Chicago kept getting one square away, and then action card or highlight reel result would pop up that says "Scuffle breaks out, referee stops play and warns skaters".

I wish I knew programming, the current method I have to get the teams into the board game involves printing the players, 8 to a sheet of paper, and then having to fold and cut them to make the individual playing cards. I'll have to see if someone can make me a program to just display it on the screen, then I can just use the Fast Action Cards and highlight reel book.

I'll try to get the other two matchups tonight.