View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 07:50 AM   #332
PilotMan
Head Coach

This really feels like a bot. Seven oddly phrased posts that read more like a news article than a person. But no hot links, no misspellings. Things we've learned in seven posts:

Neither surgery nor chemotherapy saved me.
my PS4 has not been covered with dust over the past year, just because dust is wiped off from it.
It will be extremely offensive if it gets worse than it was.
If not all, then many expect that statistics will subside and we will be able to return to the usual life as much as possible.
Even if the US population is maximally covered and vaccinated, international relations play a large role in the functioning of each state.
In recent years, new aerospace companies have appeared, and there are enough investors in the field of space exploration.
Infectologists, apparently, foresee an increase in the number and scale of infectious diseases. since 2003, there have been 5 serious infections in the world, but there has not yet been a larger COVID-19.

We're crossing into a new realm with AI I fear. Getting closer to passing the FOFC Turing test.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote