View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 03:49 PM   #59
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Alan is one of my favorite people to play these games with, but there have definitely been a couple of showdowns where both Alan and/or the other party have been pretty frustrated with each other by the end of the game.

I know that I've had two games (Chubby's Resident Evil and Barkeep's Spawn 3) with Alan where I was very much muttering under my breath about him for days because we had major differences of opinions on how to win the game and were both pretty strident. And, in both cases, we were on the same side so it was not something that was villager vs wolf that inevitably causes friction.

I guess what I'm saying is that I do understand where the thought process comes from, but I would be happy playing WW with Alan every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

I didn't play in either of those games.

I dunno, I certainly have had my share of blow ups and frustrating experiences with plenty of people but as soon as the game is over it is gone and I would gladly play another game with them again.

There have only been a rare few who wreck the games enjoyment. Blade was one and Render was headed that way but really turned it around.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote