View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 11:54 PM   #1
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Second Worst Dynasty Ever - An FM 2010 Dynasty (Retired, FM 11 dynasty coming soon)

After finally deciding that the 2009 dynasty could no longer continue have decided to try a new dynasty using FM 2010 (I find it hard going back to the 2009 game after playing 2010).

So while others move on to 2011 I will start up a 2010 dynasty.

Background

I will be taking over Burton who are currently in the Coca Cola League 2. They are predicted to be relegated this season so I will have my work cut out for me.

The reason that I chose Burton is two-fold. It will be a bit of a challenge and success will not likely be immediate. This gives me room to improve and also room to fail (I wanted to be able to go in either direction). The second reason is that this team has one of my favorite players from the 2009 game (I know little about him in real life); striker Shaun Harrad. In my previous dynasty he put up monster numbers for Burton. I considered it a victory when I kept him off the score sheet when we would play them. It got to the point where it actually cost me my first job when I tried to get the club I was on to sign him.

This will be a slow paced dynasty (as I am balancing a few with the fighting dynasty and the NFL world cup extremely slow dynasty). Additionally my availability changes frequently.

Hopefully I can keep interest up while running this dynasty.

Team Background

Founded: 1950
Finances: Okay
Fierce Rival: None
Rivals: Knotts County, Derby, Accrington, Port Vale
Value: 1.6 Million
2009 Result: Won Blue Square Premier (promoted to CC L1)
Highest Position: Current

Last edited by EagleFan : 12-28-2010 at 06:30 PM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote