View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 06:32 PM   #573
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Looks like all of our coaches are good to go. I haven't heard from bbgunn, but I know he's been reading and still wants to be a part of this. So let's get to the rest of the offseason. Conference movement and head coach offers.

In conference movement, we do have a change that will effect FIU and Rice. UAB has been promoted from the C-USA to the Atlantic 10. In their place, Conference USA welcomes George Mason.

Now for head coach offers, and let me tell you, there were a ton of them. 9 of our coaches got offers.

We'll start with the man that got the most, B.B. Gunn. B.B. got a ton of offers, in the range of 25-30. Some are good, some are not. Let's run down the list.

Green Bay, New Mexico, William and Mary, Wright State, Yale, Boston College, Butler, Creighton, Davidson, Minnesota, Nebraska, Oregon, St. Mary's, St. Bonaventure, UNC Wilmington, Bowling Green, Long Beach State, Ole Miss, South Florida, St. John's, Wichita State, Cincinnati, DePaul, Old Dominion, Portland, and Towson all want B.B's services. The most attractive offers might be mid-major schools Wichita State and Butler, as well as Cincinnati and Creighton. B.B. has some tough decisions to make.

Benito Sanchez got some offers too, from Boston College, Butler, California, Creighton, Iowa State, Miami (FL), Minnesota, Nebraska, Oregon, Syracuse, Maryland, Oklahoma, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, St. John's, and DePaul. Some tempting offers there for sure.

Roy Rogers got offers from Boston College, Butler, Creighton, Iowa, Maryland, Miami (FL), Minnesota, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oregon, Oklahoma, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, and St. John's.

Al Mighty got the same offers as Roy, and also got an added offer from DePaul.

Dean Hoo, Rob Nielsen, and Ess Vee got the exact same offers: Boston College, Butler, Creighton, Maryland, Minnesota, Nebraska, Oregon, Ole Miss, St. John's, and DePaul.

Bee Mighty got all the same offers as Dean, Rob, and Ess, with 1 change: he didn't get an offer from Minnesota.

Brett Hawkins still has something to prove at FIU, but another Florida school did shoot him an offer: South Florida. It was his only offer though.

So, you 9 guys that I mentioned have some decisions to make. If you wanna know about any of the teams, let me know. I usually do a first come, first serve basis for those teams that are courting multiple FOFC coaches, but if I have more than 1 coach that wants to move to a certain school, we'll figure out a way to work it out.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote