View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 02:43 PM   #581
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by law90026 View Post
For Dean's offers, any way to get some information on the TOP 3 or 4 options?

There isn't a lot of difference prestige wise between the top 5 schools, all within the 72-75 range, a far cry from Duke's 84. In looking at the rosters though, other teams have a better roster.

Creighton has 2 seniors that should be all-conference easily, and a junior that should be really good too. They also have 2 sophomores and a freshman with green potential.

St. John's, on paper, has a very, very bright future. They have 8 underclassmen that are either blue or green potential. Obviously this doesn't equate to automatic success, but it is a nice looking roster for the next few years, as long as everyone develops.

Minnesota has a lot of upperclassmen that are nowhere near reaching their potential, and about 6 underclassmen that have green or blue potential.

Oregon is in the Pac 12, which already has 4 FOFC coached teams in it. If you wanted to go there, you could, but the competition would be just as fierce as the ACC. They also have several players who haven't reached their potential yet. Upperclassmen I mean.

Ole Miss has a lot of underclassmen, 5 freshmen and 1 sophomore to be exact, that have blue or green potential.

If I were to rate the top 5 in order of roster talent (mainly looking at potential of underclassmen), as well as conference (best chance to win) I'd put them in this order:

St. John's
Ole Miss
Creighton
Oregon
Minnesota

Although, a new coach could come in and change things up right away, it's hard to say. Or, you could always stay at Duke, which has a sub-par roster and would probably be predicted middle of the pack next season.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote