View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 12:56 PM   #1
Greyfriars Bobby
College Prospect

Nogomet: Football in Slovenia (FM 14)

Hi, everybody.

Once again, I encountered some problems with my FM 16 game, in which I was managing the Liechtenstein national team. This time the game hung up in early August 2016, and nothing I could do would make it progress past that point.

I'd like to begin a new Football Manager dynasty, one that will have a nice, long run. I wasn't sure what the premise of my dynasty would be, so I decided to solicit some opinions.

I got a handful of private messages from forum members with ideas, which I appreciated. That helped me narrow down the possible scenarios.

Then, I decided to turn the question over to a select advisory panel: my children. My nine-year-old daughter was the first to weigh in, and she suggested I manage in Slovenia. One of her best friends is a second-generation American whose grandparents came from Slovenia after World War II. So, I'm off to Slovenia.

I've downloaded an edited database that adds a third level to the Slovenian football pyramid. I'll pick a team at the lowest level, and that's where my story will begin.

Last edited by Greyfriars Bobby : 07-17-2016 at 10:49 PM.
Greyfriars Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote