View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 08:38 PM   #582
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
I think I'm getting why people are moving away from mauchow now. I'm currently leaning towards Abe.. mainly because if I'm recalling correctly he was someone that tried to push conversation away from discussion of Jackal's flub about villager PMs. I need to go back and reread to verify that though before I commit and change my vote... but luckily today I actually have time before the deadline!

Nevermind.. it appears my memory isn't all that great. I'm not finding any posts with Abe mentioning the Jackal villager PM discussion. Looks like I was probably conflating Abe with Autumn.

Excerpt from Autumn's post #318:
Quote:
In contrast, Jackal's idea suggest that the Village captain drafts one or two to add to a PM circle. That would be a huge advantage for the village, and not how I thought it worked, but I suppose is possible. Maybe it would offset the handicapped abilities of the good roles. Still, I assume it's not the case.

Excerpt from Autumn's post #353:
Quote:
I feel like Jackal's idea about a villager team is unlikely, but it feels like what he was really saying. His defense has felt earnest and not panicked, so I'm thinking I will move elsewhere.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote