View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 08:55 PM   #588
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I read #263-265 as a defense of Jackal and then an immediate vote on somebody else. Is it watertight? No, but it's the best I have to go on

Autumn is a bit more vocal in defense of Jackal but he's also the one who called him out immediately after his post and put the first vote on him. A wolf only does that to build trust and he ruined that by moving his vote off him and leaving it off. I don't see it, but those two are really good players so it's possible. I think it's somewhat unlikely though.

A wolf will never come out strongly in defense of another wolf, they will try to softly introduce doubt and steer the vote elsewhere and that's what I see the Abe posts above doing. Plus I really don't feel Font (I'm sure something is going on but the play is the same since day 0 when she couldn't have been a wolf yet) or Mau who were the other two options, after looking through yesterday in detail.

The posts deflecting attention from Jackal are the one thing really pinging my radar right now. That angle is what started tingling in the back of my mind as I was catching up on posts this evening. And as I mentioned above, I tend to go with more gut reasoning than the hard analysis many others here manage to do. Yes I have my spreadsheets, but they're primarily geared towards tracking votes, and I don't think there's been enough days of real voting for there to be a lot to learn from that yet. But I have to vote one way or another, right? So I'm going with what popped out at me.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote