View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 09:37 PM   #72
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

July 1 – RM: Alencon

I note that my relations increased with the HRE states, probably with a higher diplo Emperor . They are almost all at the 175+ level.

July 13 – I Promote Cultural Unity in Champagne

Sept 1 – Naval Tech Increases

Dec 5 – RM: Byzantium, Cyprus, Morea

Jan 1, 1552 – Production Tech increases

I saved and minted three months of income rather than investing last year, and now I want to build a manufactory. I want some extra Trade investment, so I order a Refinery in Bourgogne

RM: Avignon

Feb 1 – RM: Oldenburg

Feb 11 – I order more colonists for Antigua’s shore

I order two transports in Nice

Apr 12 – We defeated some rebels in Crete

Apr 20 – Slider time! I move us more Quality and we lose a stability

May 23 – I want to get some naval tradition so I can hire a naval advisor in the future. The best way to do that is to hire an Explorer and send my fleet in to the ocean to explore. So I do.

June 7 – Switzerland chooses not to give me Sundgau, so I gain an Imperial Liberation CB on them.

July 4 – RM: Catalunya, Provence, Orleans

July 13 – Antigua expands

July 27 – I get an event, the New World beckons, and I choose to gain three colonists. I send a set to Antigua to finish it. I send another set to Trinidad.

Nov 3 – Tobacco in The Bahamas

Nov 7 – Catalunya gives me military access so I can use their colonies as a space to have my navy.

Nov 11 – I gain a core on Piedmont from a border dispute.

Dec 18 – Trinidad is our newest colony and I send in more. Very aggressive natives.

Dec 26 – Antigua is our first colony. I finish our mission. The next mission is to improve defenses in Savoie, so I send builders there.

Antigua – This island in the Lesser Antilles is a former colony with Catholic Burgundians that work the coffee trade. 3060 people make us 17.37 ducats. It has nothing, so I order a level 1 fort.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote