Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

They pass a cave in, another large fountain, and enter another golem room:

My father’s the king
Tis fortunate since
I’ll rule after him,
But I’m not the prince
Who am I?

Princess. Yup. There are stairs here leading up and Alzar takes them. There is nothing up here but an old rotted bedroom, which multiple searches showing nothing. Alzar returns and moves on. They pass a statue of a taurian cleric. Alzar investigates and discovers it is clockwork, and he breaks it and then moves to a room with stairs up. It’s an old laboratory with a half made minotaur golem on the table. There is still some lab equipment here but it was made for Taurians not Humans, and little of it sis of use, other than a breaker of powered diamonds worth 500 gp.

There are no exits, and he heads back down. They pass wet walls, a chest, picked by Alzar, with an ochre jelly in a glass jug, they pass yet another fountain, and then a ladder down. Alzar takes it and arrives in a cavern, very hot, that is the home for a flame salamander.

It wins init and Alzar takes 5 from the heat. It misses Alzar does not and 12 damage is dealt from the edge of his axe. It wins and misses. Alzar hits twice for 31 damage. It is dead. There is nothing else down here.

XP - 1000

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote