View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 02:33 AM   #123
Radii
Head Coach

Contract Updates

Sloma, Cousins, Thomas, Ademola and Pulis sign immediately.

I tried getting Arter for a long term deal, he didn't like that idea. I offer the 1 year deal he wants this time around.

Lynch rejects his deal too. I offer him a 1 year deal instead of 3... but try again to lower his weekly rate and increase his appearance fee. I may be playing with fire here, I don't want to piss my franchise keeper off.

December 8th, 2012

Eastleigh(5-10-8, 17th) @ Woking(14-5-4, 1st)

We are 4:6 favorites here at home against one of the weaker teams in the league. We're 2-2-1 against them lifetime, winning 2:0 on the road earlier this year.

Striker Danny Mills leads them with 8 goals in 17 starts/20 total appearances.

Lots more lineup changes today:

GK: Lynch
DEF: Nikolaou/Williams/Thomas/Anane
MC: O'Sullivan/Pulis
AM: Sloma/McLaggon
ST: Subotic/Main

Harsanyi gets a much needed rest today.

2': Striker mills with a header off the crossbar, whew!

16': Subotic to McLaggon who is charging into the area.. .its a clear cut chance, and he hits it right at the keeper.

20': sloma with a run down the left side, Main makes his move towards the goal, Sloma with a perfect spot on pass from the left sideline to the 18 yard line for Main. Main strikes it cleanly by the keeper! 1-0. One of the better passes I've ever seen there.

33': O'Sullivan with a nice ball forward into the area for McLaggon. He doesn't control it so well. He gets a shot off but its right at the keeper again.

34': Pulis steals the ball in midfield, fires a quick ball forward to Subotic who runs on to it and puts it in! 2-0

HALF: Possession is pretty even, 52/48 in our favor. We're only completing 67% of our passes, a little low for us. But other than that it'd be silly to complain. 6 shots/5 on target for us, 2 shots/0 on target for them.

55': McLaggon with a cross, Main with a header, just barely wide.

60': Arter in for O'Sullivan. O'Sullivan was barely fit enough to start today, happy to get him out for rest early.

62': Pulis with a ball forward to McLaggon, a much better first touch this time, a clear cut strike from the right side, GOAL. 3-0

89': Aswad Thomas picks up another injury in the final minutes of a match, yuck.

They almost get one in the 91st minute but Lynch makes a great save.

Woking 3 : 0 Eastleigh

Pulis is spectacular, 8.9 rating, 2 assists, man of the match today. Sloma with a 7.7 and the other assist. Goals from McLaggon (7.9), Main (7.7) and Subotic (7.3).

Elsewhere: Anane (7.1), Nikolaou(7.8), Thomas (7.1), Williams (7.0).
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote