View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 02:58 AM   #124
Radii
Head Coach

Portsmouth fires their manager, i'm a leading candidate, but I release a statement indicating i have no interest.

Thomas doesn't suffer a long term injury, and Arter and Lynch sign their new contracts, good stuff.

Mike Williams also doesn't want a long term deal. I give him the 1 year extension he wants.

December 15th, 2012

FA Trophy First Round

Horsham @ Woking

We're 1:6 favorites here. I go with a bit of a second team here:

GK: Lynch
DEF: Nikolaou/Williams/Fenton/Anane
MC: Pulis/Herd
AM: Sloma/Ademola
ST: Harsanyi/Cousins

1': Sloma with a yellow, doh.

6': Harsanyi with a powerful strike from 22ish yards out that hits the left post.

8': there's the goal, Anane to cousins, Cousins to Harsanyi, Harsanyi with a finish from 18 yards out. 1-0

12': Pulis with a little through ball to Cousins, Cousins strikes it near post from the left side of the area and beats the keeper. 2-0

17': Anane with a yellow for a hard tackle.

29': Sloma takes a corner, Mike williams runs on to it and heads it hard and into the net. 3-0

39': Sloma with a nice cross, Ademola is there to head it in. 4-0

HALF: I turn it to just text for the rest of this one.

Harsanyi/Pulis out, Sole/Arter in. simply injury concerns.

48': Ademola forward to Sole, Sole lays it to the left for cousins, Cousins puts it by the keeper! 5-0

56': Nikolaou plays a ball from near midfield on the left side of the pitch to Cousins. cousins with great control, a 19 yard strike, and a goal! 6-0

65': Arter runs laterally across the penalty area, fires a shot from 20 yards out... yup! 7-0

Woking 7 : 0 Horsham

Har. I'm thrilled to see cousins have such a great game.

With the hat trick and an assist, Cousins earns a 9.7 rating and man of the match. Goals from Williams (9.0), Ademola (8.9), Harsanyi (8.0) and Arter (7.6) round things out. Sloma with 2 assists earns a 9.0. Nikolaou (8.9/1 ast). Pulis (7.7/ast). Sole an assist and a 6.9 rating in relief.

elsewhere: Lynch (7.2), Anane (8.4), Fenton (8.2), Herd (8.3). Fun times!
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote