View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 09:49 AM   #483
thejuggler3
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
That, I promise you, puts a wolf (possibly two) sitting in...Juggler, Martin, RA, and Autumn. RA is missing some voting records, but the other 3 have some pretty god-fricken awful records of killing villagers. A case could be made for any of them (and I've made my attempts at building a case on Martin for awhile now).

Odd to be saying with your voting record, Coffee, hahaha.

Okay, here's my thoughts on yesterday's voting. Correct me if I missed a vote somewhere. I was just jotting them down as I went:

RA started it off voting Chief. Lathum went Jackal. Jackal went Martin, and Coffee jumped on it. Autumn went sal. Martin jumped on it. Danny jumped on sal. I went Coffee. Martin switched to Coffee. sal voted Danny but then quickly shifted to Jackal. RA unvoted chief and switched over to sal. Chief went Jackal. Danny switched to jackal and DT solidifed. jackal switched to coffee.

So, here's my top three:

Coffee: I don't see why Coffee would still push Martin. In fact, he's pushing are just the people who voted for him. Martin seems reasonably safe to me, putting a second vote on Jackal early. If he had stuck with it, would have made me more secure, but still. Coffee's jump on Martin could have been him and Jackal creating a quick leader. They had never voted together in the past, so I can see it. Then again, when you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail. I still think Coffee is the most suspicious.

RA: Any way you look at it, that was some absymal voting.

Danny: The vote over to Jackal to me doesn't save him. I had said I was going to switch to Jackal if it came to a tie. I think the writing was on the wall, so a switch to Jackal actually seems a bit suspicious, like trying to curry favor.

That's my thoughts on it. The only one I completely trust is DT of course

My vote still stands, but I always reserve the right to switch if need be.