View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 08:41 PM   #13
condors
College Starter

Game 1 is a disastor as Esche gets hurt and we lose 5-4 in overtime. We outshot them 48-45 Beech scored in the 98th minute for the Penguins for the win. We call up Neil Little from the Phantoms but will go with Burke in game 2 and see what happens. I don't have that much faith in either of them.

Game 2 we outshot them 32 to 28 and get a 4-3 win hopefully we can take the games on their ice.

Game 3 we go with Little as Burke is tired from last game and lose 5-3. Our defense has dissapeared in the playoffs.

game 4 is another overtime that we win 2 minutes in with a goal from Randy Jones for a 4-3 win and the series is tied at 2 games apiece.

Game 5 another overtime game with Fedurok getting the game winner 18 minutes into the first overtime. We win 3-2 Little was between the pipes it seems these old guys can't play 2 games in a row.

Game 6 is yet another overtime game with Randy Jones getting another winner at 80 minute mark (funny thing is Markov, Johnsson and Pitkanen should be our defenders scoring acourding to my tactic)

Series is over was much harder than i thought it was going to be.
condors is offline   Reply With Quote