View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 11:26 PM   #16
condors
College Starter

We bring in a few right wingers as i felt that was the weakest place on our team. All of them are good defensive players.Jean-Luc Grand-Pier is a 28 year old defenseman/forward i see him in as 4th line right winger and enforcer (ranked ahead of Fedurok). Jessie Boulderice was brought in exhange for a defenseman from the Phantoms he may not be in the mix. He is 26 and has 15 ratings for pokecheck, hitting and checking and i like that. 28 year old Josh Langfield my coaches like, i like his 15 checking 14 hitting and 14 pokecheck ratings. Radivojevic is still our top guy. Somik has shown alot of improvement and if you asked me last season i thought he would be at the Phantoms. Although i thought Sheldon Keefe had potential to be in the mix he doesn't look like he impressing anyone.

Goalie is all about Esche, Malek is a capable backup they are both 27 so i will have to draft a starting caliber keeper maybe next draft.

The left side of the defense is my most talented postion with Pitkanen, Markov, Johnnson, Seidenberg, and Erskine i have 5 guys to play 3 postions.

Markov can play both sides and will be used on the right side along with Randy Jones who played well for us last season, Kurt Sauer who isn't special but did well for us, and Alexander Picard who teams where interested in last season was the Flyers 3rd round pick in 2003 may have the most potential of the bunch.

Left wing is pretty much set. Gagne is our star and top left winger. Next Tomi Kalio played well but only got 18 goals and 27 assists i am hoping for more this year. Fedurok played amazingly last season he did manage 22 goals which is excellent from a 3rd line guy. Josh Green was picked up midway through last season managed 10 goals in 42 games which is fine for a fourth line guy.

Mike Rupp had 6 goals and 7 assists in 34 games as our man off the bench.

Taking a 2nd look at the centers Richards and Carter are players no question about it, Sharp also looks to be good and Cibak also is getting better. Umberger looks to be a goal scorer and has the ability to play right wing. I think he is going to get his chance there although it going to take ice time from someone. Not sure who though yet.
condors is offline   Reply With Quote