View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 06:35 AM   #17
condors
College Starter

I was much less active in the wavier draft this year. Kim Johnsson is our oldest player at 29 years old and we want to keep him around. I end up losing right winger Josh Langfield who i signed as a free agent. I did pick up Brad Ferrance 25 year old right defender who i think is better than Alexander Picard right now so i send Picard to the Phantoms. Jean-Luc Grand-Pier is starting on the 3rd line with Fedurok and Sharp. These guys should have a very good season. Umberger seems to have better shooting ratings so currently he is on the top line with Cibak and Gagne. Carter centers the 2nd line with Kalio and Radivojevic on his wings. The fourth line is centered by Mike Richards with Green and Somik playing the wings.

The league sees us as 12th best (down from 8). I personally think we are better than we were last season. I still don't think we are true cup contenders but should take that 4th spot. One good thing is the Devils best two forwards are Federov and Selane and they are 35. They may find this is their last year on top or even slip up this year. Although i like Tampa Bay or Ottawa still more than my team although i think i am close. If Guillaume Latendresse can come on and produce on our 2nd line i think we may be on to something. Hopefully we can find a stud right winger this season i have tried getting Zherdev from the Blue Jackets but they don't seem interested.
condors is offline   Reply With Quote