View Single Post
Old 07-24-2005, 08:21 AM   #38
condors
College Starter

We get knocked out in 5 games although the games were close i am not very dissapointed as my expectations were already met. Tomi Kalio on the other hand has been unhappy most of the season and is again now. I am going to trade him for whatever i can get him and Josh Green are interchangeable. With Erik Cole, Simon Gagne and Daniel Pallie he is a 4th line guy i guess he is only happy when he plays on the powerplay.

Jason Allison signed with us which gives us another center he is 29 and will play on one of the top 2 lines. Roenick Handzus are traded for a couple draft picks.

The draft i believe goes well but can't know for sure for a few years anyways nobody i drafted is stepping in right away.

Going against my own philosophy i have 30 million to spend and look at the free agents i decide to make some offers.

I offer contracts to Sergi Gonchar and Adrian Aucoin if these two veteran defenseman join my team i will have playing time issues but i think they could take us over the top along with our other two guys.

While i am a big fan of Esche i decide to offer a contract to Nikolhai Khabibulin who is a stud goalie and i think goalies can play longer than skaters.

My last offer goes to Michael Peca who could be a solid presence on our checking line.
condors is offline   Reply With Quote