View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 04:09 PM   #41
condors
College Starter

I trade for RD Doug Lynch 22 years old 2nd round pick of the Oilers and looks like he can step in and play right now allows me to deal adrian aucoin without worry. I also pick up LD 22 year old Jeff Woywitka 1st round Flyers pick in 2001 looks like he is ready but is also considered 4th line for now. To get these guys we had to move LD Dennis Seidenberg, LD/RD Deron Quint, G Antero Nittymaki, van 3rd round pick, Jean Pierre Dumont. The only guys playing were Seidenberg and Dumont and he was very dissapointing.
We signed free agent Luke Sellers 24 year old left defenseman former 2nd round pick of the Thrashers and assigned him to the Phantoms. I sign Eric Messier 31 years old to replace Dumont on the checking line. Jim Vandermeer 25 years old left defenseman was also picked up in the wavier draft. Jani Rita
1st round pick of the Oilers 24 years old looks like he can fill in on the left or right wing on the 4th line for us and Ramzi Abid 3rd round pick of the Coyotes 25 years old also can fill in on the left wing.

So here is situation Josh Green has already been wavied and sent to the Phantoms Simon Gagne is ready to rock but i need to expose someone to waviers to get Gagne back. After alot of thought i am going with Rita. I like Abid a little bit better right now and Sharp is my fill in guy.

I am not sure who my top 6 defenders are now. Pitkanen is my #1 guy that i know. Morris is my top right sided guy. Then i have Eric Brewer, Adrian Aucoin, and Doug Lynch(i really like all of them). On the left side i have Vandermeer, Woywitka and Korolev. Throw in the guys i have in the Phantoms and i am very deep at defense. I will be rotating and see who plays themselves into what spots.

My top line is Gagne, Carter, and Kapanen
line #2 is Cole, Richards, and Parrish
Line #3 is Paille, Roy, and Messier
Line #4 is Abid, Allsion, and Radivojevic

with Esche and Malek in goal i think this team can compete for the cup if it stays healthy.

we are only 8 games into the season though and we are in 5th place hopefully the moves i just made are enough to get us over the top. I am going to keep Aucoin right now as he is playing very well.
condors is offline   Reply With Quote