View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 03:37 PM   #43
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by condors
Rita made it through waviers.

I suffer my worst loss ever in EHM. 8-0 to the Capitals they outshot us 52-5.

I have no idea what the freak happened here. All of my shots happened in the first period.

Looking at what happened it seems my 1st line of forwards played 50 freaking minutes of the game, along with my 3rd line defenders. WTF Next game i didn't change a thing in the tactics (i couldn't find why that happened i only had 1 penalty the whole game) and won 7-3 against the Coyotes. Hopefully this doesn't keep happening.

Anyone seen this before?

I have had that happen to me once before against Dallas. I watched the game (top speed) on the "game view." I was outshot by some ridiculous margin and it looked like my players were all just stumbling around the nuetral zone. Oddest thing ever. It never happened before or since and I have been through about 7+ seasons.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote