View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 10:32 AM   #403
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Locked Out of My Stump

"I've been locked out of my tree stump for days," says an old feline woman. "I've been staying with my sister until someone could open it for me. I lost my key and haven't been able to get anyone to open the lock. I don't want anyone to break the door down. My late husband carved that door himself and I'd rather die than see it destroyed." D20+Dex+Locksmith

Those able to pick the lock were Tsavani, Syntax, Mori'an, Faris, and Astrid. They were given 5 gold as a reward.

Lamplighters Needed

The lamps in the Arboretum are lit by magical means. Fire is outlawed. I'm tasked with going around light the dead lamps with magic. D20+WIS+Arcane Adept

Sir Gareth, Mori'an, Faris, Wolfrik, and Zilmora realize there are more lamps out than they anticipated. It's taken them several hours and can no longer channel the energy required to light the lamps. They're given 3g each.

Professor, Tsavani, Syntax, Lyric, and Astrid take the same time to light the lamps but are able to get them all and 6 gold as a result.

Bird Trainers Wanted

Communication amongst the people in the tree is done primarily by birds. A rookery needs someone to help calm and train the latest flock of birds to be used. D20+CHA+Animal Tamer

In theory, this was the hardest job for them to accomplish, but many had animal tamer boosts.

All but Syntax and Astrid accomplished this. They got 5g for their service. Syntax and Astrid were given 2g for their time.