View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #648
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
For me, it's mostly about all the counter balances in this game. There are tons of ifs and ors in those rules, and a lot of them have to do with the prison, the King, the seer, the Dark One, the Righteous Order, etc.

Point is, it's a strategy with some obvious potential benefits, but the lack of 100% clears combined with only wolves doing killing are two distinct disadvantages to the plan. I am for it, keep in mind, but I understand why for some it's not the end all, be all it may appear to be. Especially if they're not inclined to wait for results. If someone is rushing to lynch, I might call them impatient. But I hardly see it as a reason at this point to believe that merely calling for a lynch must then label one as suspicious. That's too much of a leap for me right now, and actualyl seeing people making that leap anyway--that does strike me odd.

Well, sure, I agree it's not much. But I think that impatience is a wolf-benefiting strategy right now and one that triggers my wolf-dar more than any other argument for a vote so far. I mean, I still don't get the argument for voting BK right now (or anyone else really at this point).
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote