View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #3941
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I think that's some pretty ridiculous hyperbole myself. If I had it to do over, I wouldn't make that play, as it turns out all the rules worked against me (dubb evolving in time to attack, the phasers being a post-lynch action). I should have kept it simple and kept my mouth quiet.

HOWEVER, it in fact did turn out to be very valuable to have that vote history. I believe it led us right to Simbo, and that may not have happened with a slam dunk runaway vote. And if we had voted better on that day we could have caught another Spawn. Danny's death could have happened any day. We lost me, but caught Simbo, and got rid of Dubb. Not a bad deal. Certainly not the worst day ever.

I think it would have helped to have me around to keep planning work, to be honest. But to also be honest I was spending way too much time every day doing that and it's probably best for me, my business and my bank account that I died.

I think I actually had my vote on dubb, what got me was not doing work. After showing up late (and this time it was a for realz forgot about the game) I knew I would be on a lot of radars, so I thought my best course of action would be to make myself look as bad as possible and play up that hoops or one of the other engineers was trying to frame me. Only taking 3 slaves (Like I was told to ) might have been the nail in the coffin, but even if I survived that day it was only a matter of time before people stopped buying my brand. If Crimson had called for me to repair anything but the medical facilities I probably would have faked it.

It's funny, LSG was the one who started the run on me because the power stations were attacked while I was in there. I was actually thinking of wounding myself that night to try and make it seem like I was the victim in the attack, but we came to the conclusion that that was a bit too far since we were attacking 3 seperate buildings that night. In retrospect, might've kept me around another day- but you guys were pretty much on to Zinto and myself by that point.

I was also worried when Britrock had convinced everyone to move to the mid-level research because the high level research was only 33-50% done, and it ended up getting completed that night because the captain ordered the other scientist to keep on it. I followed along sporadically after my death and I don't think that was even mentioned.
Simbo Klice is offline   Reply With Quote