View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 02:47 PM   #198
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Alrighty guys, I need some opinions here. I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of seeing so many of our teams struggle consistently. I realize some of our teams are just having a rare down year (Michigan State, Florida), but a handful of our teams are consistently near or at the bottom in their conference. I want you all to have fun following your teams, and I know a couple of you have PMed me about how to shake things up. So I'm offering the following solutions for us to vote on:

For All Teams

I can just make every FOFC coach prestige 15, make all 4 rankings 100, and see how it goes.

Or, I can just bump the coach prestige up a notch or 2, perhaps up to 9 or 10 or something, to maybe make things a bit easier.

For Select Teams

I have a few options here. I can either let those coaches that really want to change their ratings around to see if it makes a difference, keeping their same prestige rating.

I can also allow selected coaches to make a change on their coaching staff, knowing that if they fire a coach, the coach that ends up getting hired could have a lower rating. I can either let you guys choose coaches to hire, I could manually do it myself, or I could just let the game decide.

A third option would be to let you resign from your team and get on with another team. The rules here though, would be that it has to be a team around the same prestige as the team you resigned from, or, it goes to job offers where you resign from your job and then I let you know which teams offer and you just choose one of them, hoping for the best.

So we have options. Almost all the teams could benefit, although UCLA and Kentucky have been consistently good. If I'm going to change coach prestiges, I'll do it for all coaches. You can either PM me what you think, or voice it in this thread, either way. I've still got a few more weeks left in the current season, but once it is over, hopefully I'll have enough opinions that I'll know which route to go.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote