View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 03:24 PM   #330
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I'm going to place a vote before I head out for the day. I'll likely be on at some point later on tonight for a little bit just to check in and will be on in the morning. I'll reserve the right to change my vote later if I feel the reason to.

I'm going to vote for Claphasma simply because his behavior so far this game hasn't been very constructive at all I feel. Yesterday people had a few different directions they could choose.. Vote No lynch and see what info if any came out of today.. or vote for someone and push the envelope a bit, perhaps force someone to make a move either good or bad one way..

Clap didn't do either of those things, instead he voted asap in the morning on someone before they checked in and didn't move it off.. No big deal as its day 1, and we don't know much day 1.. Today though he jumps right in and votes the only guy who hasn't even had any time to really catch up in voting for Thomkal.

I'll vote for Clap for now as really his and Greyroofoo's run on Render instantly to start the day was the only overly odd actions I'm aware of so far from yesterday.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote