BYU 14
Coordinator

Council Report – June 2015

Grade – C

Monthly Rewards
Credits – 485
Scientists – 2
Engineers – 2

Brazil has withdrawn due to the UFO I let escape and it killed our grade, damn!!

Panic Levels
USA, Mexico, India and Egypt = 1
Nobody = 2
Canada, Argentina, South Africa, France, Germany, Japan and Nigeria = 3
United Kingdom, Russia, China = 4

Out
Brazil

Apparently one should never let a UFO escape, it seems like that hurt us everywhere. I need to focus on improving our interceptors going forward. This could go downhill really quick!

I do get the Satellite launched over China and earn 200 credits for that, with just one day left to fulfill the request too, whew.

Base operations

June 2nd, 2015
I order 2 new interceptors, 5 Phoenix cannons, 3 targeting uplinks and 5 defense matrix systems for the interceptors. Going all out for improvements I also start a weapons platform drone and an improved scope, each will take a few days to complete.

June 7th, 2015
Research complete on light plasma rifle, meaning I can produce them and use any I recover in the field. Thinking Da Law gets first crack at this one. Interceptor was also deployed to China. Go to make a Plasma rifle but I am short on alloys, crap!

June8th, 2015
Heavy Weapons platform is complete which allows production of a SHIV. This will help going into crash sites in particular and I get one immediately, as well as one more scope

June 9th, 2015
Three more abduction alerts come in and we have little choice but to take the Birmingham, UK job as panic level is a 4 there. This will be very difficult and we will get 4 engineers if successful.

Last edited by BYU 14 : 11-26-2012 at 03:45 PM.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote