View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 05:02 PM   #312
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Well if we have a wolf team and a village team (plus a neutral individual I guess, if that role isn't one of the two not in the game?) then everybody are pretty much either wolves or villagers. Thus if you don't know if the villagers can PM, then you're not a villager.. 'cause you should know if you can PM or not, right? Unless you were specifically talking about some subset of the villagers, which may be what you've been trying to say in later posts? I actually got somewhat confused..

What I'm trying to say is that my assumption was that the team that Burns picked as a good aligned, villager team, was able to PM - do we think that's not the case? Why would there be two "teams" then? Would he just have been able to pick people so that the wolf team wouldn't be able to add them?

I guess the main point from all of this is do we think Burns is able to PM with the people he picked - my initial assumption was yes, which is why I thought there'd be 3+ wolves, which is all I was trying to say originally...
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote