View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 11:17 AM   #507
Tyrith
College Starter

I think today we have to start working on these psuedo-alliances we see. The Lathum/Fouts connection bothers me. I'm going to wait for Fouts, like hoops is, but I'm concerned. Cronin doesn't seem like a bad guy to me. If he's a zombie he just went way risky way early, which doesn't seem like him. I think it's more likely he was just trying to stir up day one discussion and was acting stupid by contradicting himself -- self contradictions aren't a sign of wolfish but of just making mistakes, which I would argue a bad guy would be on higher alert for.

Alan...I don't know. He hasn't done TOO suspicious at this point -- the bullet kill yesterday was a perfectly reasonable kill, and being suspicious of cronin at this point is quite fair; I don't think he'd be an awful lynch. The amount of crap he's putting out there about the chief does bother me, though.

Overall I think we need to stop focusing on the chief so much. We're not going to be able to magically divine who the chief is today, or what his intent is, NOR DO WE WANT TO. All we're doing is giving the bad guys more information that they can actively use at this point. I'm all for us coming up with ideas on how the chief would be working, but please keep them to yourselves for a few days, so that when our bumbling around does get the chief killed we can actually use his (or her) death for some productive use.

Now that I've mentioned that I am slightly more suspicious of Alan. But right now the Fouts/Lathum thing bothers me the most.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote