View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 01:41 PM   #380
hoopsguy
General Manager

Cronin, check your glasses. You are headed down the wrong path here. And you won't be at all helpful to our team (assuming you are a wolf) in getting me lynched.

Quote:
I am not the, or a, seer. I am the Lawgiver, which means that I have some insight into how the rules about breaking ties fluctuate - and they DO fluctuate. Yesterday I got confused about whether that was a pm, or a rule, and that's why I was after Blade - but anyway, that was a bad play on my part, and now I've revealed my role, for better or worse. I had an insight last night (not a foz pm, a real insight) that hoops was playing us. He fingered three suspects, and wanted us all to start talking strategy DURING NIGHT 0! When the henchmen were, theoretically, still thinking about who to either convert or scan.

1. Has the tie-breaker rule changes from the start of the game until now?
2. What about Blade's post yesterday set you after him?
3. I'm not playing anyone this game. I won't promise not to do so in future games, but everything I have done this game has been with the idea of achieving a wolf victory. And I'll accept accountability for mistakes like the vote yesterday, but that doesn't mean that I will meekly submit to us making another mistake with todays vote.
4. I don't believe that the henchmen/wizards were converting or scanning people on Night 0. It is entirely possible that this was a bad assumption, but Night 0 is usually advantage majority, not advantage minority.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote