View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 11:36 AM   #602
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
How are you liking it so far Jon? I couldn't get into the first WMMA at all and this one I can't stop playing, totally addicting!

I'm pretty happy to this point I think. I was enjoying myself pretty well in my first trip through until I realized I had screwed up all the U.S. regions settings. I started to wonder if maybe it was just a little too easy if you had a good bit of money in the bank but playing with an empty cupboard means I haven't really seen things ramp up yet either so that's definitely something I'm not ready to say for sure (and I suspect it'll get significantly tougher once I move up the food chain).

Of course it's a clickfest (which maybe at some point we ought to consider renaming a Rylandfest, or maybe just give him an MMA name: Adam "Click" Ryland )

But it's hard not to imagine how much more enjoyable the playing experience would be if you didn't have to spend so much time chasing your tail in circles trying to get information on the fighters. The info is there, but it's almost as though it's intentionally difficult to get to in order to stretch out the gaming time or something.

If not for that issue I'd probably be giving it pretty high marks right now but that's definitely on me since having played his stuff for quite a while it's not as though I didn't know what to expect.