View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #618
Calis
College Starter

I really enjoyed Edgar/Sherk last night. I thought Edgar looked great and proved he's one of the tops in the division.Great movement and boxing. I don't know what has happened to Sherk but he forgot what got him to the top for sure.

I'm really excited to see more Machida fights. We still know so little about him. It's hard to imagine how you even beat him because we haven't seen a weakness yet. We haven't even seen him hit. The obvious guess would be someone who can get him to the ground and control him or someone with unorthodox striking of their own.

I don't like Rampage's chance in a fight against him. He's got no kicks, and he refuses to use his wrestling skills anymore it seems like. He's got the power to finish anyone if he connects though, but he's got to get inside on Machida and I think he'll get picked apart on the way in.

I actually think Shogun if he's in top form has a better shot against Machida. He's got oddball enough striking of his own and all-around skills to be trouble, but I think also he's too reckless.

I think the championship belt rotation we've seen at LHW might actually being coming to a stop for a while.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote