View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 01:09 PM   #96
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

A look at the recruits:

HB: Ross Harris really enjoyed his visit and has given us a soft verbal. I'm hoping some more attention can help us get a firm committment from him. I'll keep my time at 25%.

CB: Carlos Marshall told me that he wished he was at the stadium for our win this week. We continue to be #1 on his list. I continue to spend 25% of my recruiting time with him. We need this shut down corner when our front 7 starts leaving for the NFL next year.

WR: Nick Burton has told me that he really likes our team and we are in his final 3 along with Tennessee and Ohio State. Having learned my lessons from last year, I don't wait until week 12 to schedule him. I schedule him for a visit this upcoming week against Washington even though we have another recruit visiting the same day. I plan on pitching our program prestige this week and spending 20% of my recruiting time with him.

DE: Travis Hamilton has told me that he didn't really enjoy his unofficial visit to Georgia, but the media experts think that he is leaning towards Georgia more. However, we seem to be on top of his list. I continue to spend 15% of my time on recruiting him.

MLB: Reggie Wheeler is scheduled for a visit this upcoming week. I hope he likes Nick. I've gotten the feeling that he is really excited by our program's prestige and goals so I'll pitch that to him.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote