View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #2654
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
We are more interested now than we were, with that ring. We have put in a move already, as I assumed that movement was the group movement. we think that the staff will sell for 25 though. Aren't normal weapons sold to us at a rate of 50 gold? so 325. If we agree that our price is fine then we may do the exschange soon.

It may be 25, not sure. That's fine by me. So I come up with another 125 gold, we'll do the trade.

Or we can do the trade, and I will owe you, since the club does you no good, and I am weaker with the staff. But that is up to you.

Actions are split in the afternoon action, so you will take the metal chest, I will investigate my own small chest and see if I can open it, and Ragone, I am not sure, perhaps he will search the room. Regardless, we can split everything up, assuming we find something of value.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote