View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 01:50 PM   #279
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
Let's follow that pondered out loud to its logical conclusion.

It is possible we could have lovers here? Sure! But what roles? This is a flavor-first game, right? It's not like Dallas and Bud are getting a little kinky behind the scenes, because they are from different shows. In fact, I don't know that any of these characters are from the same show either. And how could you plan to have lovers for the village if people that are lovers could be drafted by the wolves? That makes no sense. So the only way a lovers-esque role that would work for the village is a post-draft one that connected someone. But who would that make sense for? Jeffrey Murdock's "loyalty?" I feel like that 's a reach. At best, I think any musings on villagers with PMs is just chipping at a wall made of adamantium with a toothbrush, barring some sort of something that we see to suggest it.

Either I confused myself with semantics or I'm on some different page - are we considering the Burns led team to be essentially another team that the rest of us need to eliminate in addition to the wolves? Maybe it was the green coloring, but it seemed to me this is a "good guy" team, why is it weird to suggest they are able to PM?
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote