View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 04:25 PM   #1498
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
I've wondered that as well. Pass has shot up in my trust in recent days but then revealing the potion was odd and not a smart play by a typically very smart player. Abe has stayed constant for me but he got trust because he ran into DT in the labyrinth and DT revealed to him. That doesn't really speak to anything about Abe. I know Abe thinks the game is getting much more clear but I think things are getting foggier honestly. RendeR not being the minotaur and then lesser ancient role has me thrown. KWhit supposedly being another free agent kind of role (similar to Path12 in a way) also has me thrown. We're to the point where a lynch is getting quite impossible as well.

Sometimes things get confused because there is too much info. Just dial it back. For example, your doubt of me. You know he gave me the role info, because I knew his role name was Oracle, just like Tyrith tried. Why would the seer trust me? He scanned me as a commoner, and therefore trusted me with his role information - that is the only answer that makes sense. You saw him buddy up to me in the thread. He all but cleared me in posts in the thread, without actually tipping his hand as seer. If you doubt these facts, then you have logic issues.

Now, is it possible that I am a wolf that scans as a good guy, and DT just happened to run into me on night one? Sure, I guess, but at some time you have to Occam's Razor it. If the only way I am a bad guy is to create some major permutations of the rules, create some that probably aren;t in the game, and defy odds, then sure, doubt me. Otherwise, move on.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote