View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 10:06 AM   #87
Autumn
Head Coach

Oh, you're right on Darth. I glanced at my vote history and saw Darth's name three times, not realizing one was your unvote, Narc.

I think it will be surprising if we have a seer on the block and they don't reveal. If the vote was so close they couldn't tell if they were going to be killed, sure, I guess hold off and hope. But if theyr'e certain to be killed, they would reveal in hopes of catching a wolf. There's also the hope that the wolves may not be around at deadline and miss out on killing them. Better to take that chance than simply be lynched. But I suppose you're right that without a bodyguard there's less reason to bother revealing in a close race.

And my point about the sorceror was not about signalling, I don't think there's any point to the sorceror trying to signal to the wolves. The point is for the sorceror to try to get a good guess who the wolves are so that he doesn't harm them. Sitting back and having a day zero, basically, isn't helping the sorceror guess who the wolves are. Like the village, he's trying to guess through their voting behavior who is who.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote