View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 08:28 PM   #1266
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
After that I just latched onto the RPI must be the janitor feeling and kept thinking that CR was shooting himself in the foot when he started going after RPI today. Wasn't sure if he was doing so because he picked up on jeheinz or if he was trying to throw people off his trail (with the whole "why would the wolf want to see the janitor killed" logic).

Yup, EF, by this time, I was convinced RPI was a lost cause. The only way he was going to help me (and I was certain he was the janitor) was by being another guy to lynch, and so keeping me alive.

Remember, Hannibal was the last guy who was really on everyone's distrust lists, so after he was lynched Day Five, I needed to latch onto another shiny target before everyone came after me. And seeing that coming in advance, I started to campaign for RPI's "eventual lynching" as early as shortly after hoops bought it on Day Three.

So I went after RPI fully thinking he was the janitor and only using him to try to keep me alive for one more day, and then I would try to figure something else out.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote