View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 09:49 AM   #60
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
That's kind of my thinking. If we make the demons damage the cathedral we buy time and give us more time to catch them in the act. That is assuming we have a kind of witness or spy type role who can potentially see a demon attack the cathedral. Did something like that exist in last game? I don't have any kind of spy ability or anything like that, so I don't want to indicate that I have any inside knowledge that such a thing exists.

I'm fine with some kind of ratio of "two build"/"one build/one vote" being agreed on in the thread. However, I do not really want to see us abandon voting entirely because that is the primary mechanism for catching demons. And I do not want too small a group of people voting because it opens the door for the demons/wolves influencing the move to an even greater extent than most games.

Bottom line - I do not want to get so seduced by the "flavor" of the game that the guts of werewolf are missed. I thought this happened in my Marvel game, and I think it is important to remember that at the end of the day we are rooting out wolves/demons just like the last 87 (give or take) games.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote