View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 10:05 AM   #64
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I'm fine with some kind of ratio of "two build"/"one build/one vote" being agreed on in the thread. However, I do not really want to see us abandon voting entirely because that is the primary mechanism for catching demons. And I do not want too small a group of people voting because it opens the door for the demons/wolves influencing the move to an even greater extent than most games.

Bottom line - I do not want to get so seduced by the "flavor" of the game that the guts of werewolf are missed. I thought this happened in my Marvel game, and I think it is important to remember that at the end of the day we are rooting out wolves/demons just like the last 87 (give or take) games.

Agreed with wholeheartedly. And especially since we're going to be forced to lynch someone (which I would be going for regardless) we need at least some people participating in the process. There's going to have to be a balance.

I don't care too much if I get to vote or not vote today, because I don't know squat about anything at this point, but I'd imagine that's true for about half the people here, and some of us are going to have to vote.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote