View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 05:13 PM   #63
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
I like that Abe, gives everyone a chance to gain a couple levels before facing the threat of PvP. Keeps the player in the game for blood feuds rather than just killing him. In thnking about it, I wondered if you allowed PvP deaths in the game, that you may not have five people left to reach lvl 10.

I think with Dubb's suggestion you will see little PvP-because we all want to stay in the game as long as possible because its so much fun.

I think with Abe's idea for PvP the game will go on forever. And on top of that, who really wants to backtrack from level one back to level 4 just because some asshole decided to gank them. I would MUCH rather be dead than spend a week or two accomplishing nothing. My suggestion, yes will see little PvP, but it is there if needed. The winner would get XP and the losers items, and the loser wouldn't be wasting a couple of weeks because they were ganked. Think about it, imagine this game if every time two people were in the same room one had to go back to start. You think it would still be going on? And do you think the people who had to do the backtracking would have had the same good experience? It sounds like a pain to me to do all that backtracking.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote