View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 09:49 PM   #395
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

No conference movement that affects any of our FOFC human coaches, so no reason to get into that. However, we did have 5 of our coaches that got job offers.

Tim Shepard of UCLA got offers from Arizona State, Purdue, Texas, and West Virginia. Probably no schools there that are going to woo Tim away from what he has with the Bruins.

Patrick Hutt of Kentucky got the same offers that Coach Shepard got. Again, I can't see why he would want to leave where he is at.

Dean Hoo got the same offers as well. He probably doesn't want to leave either, so I have a feeling these 3 coaches will be staying put.

Bee Mighty of TCU got offers from Arizona State or Texas. I don't think he's going to want to leave a Big 12 conference that seems to be a bit down, for the Pac 12 which he might not compete in as well, so I would think the Sun Devils are out. Texas has a lot of history but they haven't done much. Then again, coach Mighty just might decide to make the lateral, in-state move.

And then we have David Ginsberg of Hartford. Is there a school that isn't trying to court him this offseason? Well.. yes, but he is definitely a wanted man. Unfortunately, not too many of the offers are really worth looking at. I'm going to list them all (and there's about 30 of them.. I'm not kidding) in no particular order:

Alabama State, Boston University, Brown, Incarnate Word, MD Eastern Shore, Akron, Arkansas Pine Bluff, Coastal Carolina, Detroit, Evansville, New Mexico State, Old Dominion, VMI, Richmond, Robert Morris, Samford, McNeese State, Northeastern, South Alabama, Colorado State, The Citadel, Wofford, USC Upstate, UT Arlington, Western Michigan, Denver, and Jacksonville State. 27 offers, most of which are honestly trash. The best of the best are Richmond, Western Michigan, Colorado State, and then from there it starts going downhill. I might have missed a few decent ones, but Coach Ginsberg will probably have A LOT of questions for me.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote