View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 09:22 PM   #207
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 1 – We open hosting the Colts. But not with a loss. We win 51-17. Bortles, game MVP, has 23 of 30 for 4:0 and hit WR Wild twice, TE Kelce once and WR Robinson once for scores. Rivers carried 22 times for 90 and a score in his first start. Picks by CB Hopkins and Meadows. Reggie Brooks had a 72 yard PR for a core. 1.5 sacks by DT Grossman, 1 by new FS Camden Becker and 1 by DT Fisk. SS Gilchrist is out with a pulled calf muscle.

Week 2 – We host the Rams next. We barely win 20-16. Bortles, MVP, had 22 of 33 for 312 and 1:0. WR Lee with 124 yards and 1 TD and WR Wild with 125 yards. Chandler Hutchins, backup RB rushed for a score too. Pick by CB Meadows. 3 sacks by DE Butler, and 1 by Grossman and DE Dana Webster and DE Velazquez. In this game alone, Butler equaled his sack total from last year! 3 KRB by OT Starks and a pancake by him too.

Week 3 – Next we host the strong Bengals and upend them 38-3. Bortles, MVP, had 26 of 35 for 259 and 5:1. He hit Wild, Fahey, Fahey, RB Rivers and WR Donnie Crawford for scores. Picks by S Myles Clinton and MLB Irving War. CB Jacob Tudor had a FF and fumrec. DE Velazquez a sack. OG Satre had one of his dominating games with 6 KRB and 3 pancakes, and Starks added KRB as well.

We have two major issues though

OT Joel Cameron is out with a pulled calf muscle for 6 weeks.

And get ready

FL Allen Robinson is out with a ruptured Achilles tendon for the year. He won’t return until next year. That sucks. He’s never been that healthy to begin with, and now he’s out for the year.

OT Terrance Richmond’ll start until Cameron is back, that’s fine, I have coverage. And Robinson had moved to 3rd on the depth chart anyway. But that;s a hit, clearly. I sign 8th year vet Jeff Janis to a vet min salary. He’s 24/24 and has large big play game and some special teams stuff too.

Week 4 – 41-24 over the Jets in New York. Bortles, MVP, 32 of 47 and 365 for 5:1. Wild was 180 yard sand 2 scores and Lee 100 yards TE Kelce 1 scores and WR Fahey 2. RB Rivers rushed 19 for 94. 2 sacks by DE Velazquez, 1 by DT Missouri and DE Butler. SLB Bobby Turner is doubtful with a pulled groin for a few weeks and I bench him for Upshaw and bring in Mueller from inactivity.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote