View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 11:16 PM   #210
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 14 – We lose 28-34, although Bortles winds up as NFL Offensive Player of the Week (but not Game MVP) with 29 of 41 for 340 and 3:0. Lee was 195 and a score, Wild and Fahey with the others. RB Rivers added a rushing score.

We are now 9-4.

CB Hanks I s back from injury.

However, RB Reggie Brooks is out for a few weeks with a pulled calf muscle.

Week 15 – We get back to our winning ways by just eviscerating the Titans 48-12 in our place. Bortles, MVP< 24 of 29 for 362 and 5:0. Lee with 114 yards and 2 scores, Wild with 120 yards and a score, and Fahey with 65 and 2 more. OLB Upshaw had a pick. DE Dana Webster forced and recover a fumble. 1 sack each by Velazquez, Butler, Webster, and Grossman. 3 KRB by Starks.

Both of the 2 loss teams lost in the last two weeks once each, so we are still one game back a t10-4 to their 11-3.

Week 16 –We host the 8 win 49ers and send them home losers 35-3. This is my 100th win with the Jaguars! Bortles, MVP, rocked 21 of 32 for 222 and 4:0 and hit Lee twice and Fahey and WR Janis for scores. Jose Rivers added a rushing score. Pick by CB Tudor. 3 sacks by DE Willis, 1 by Velazquez. 4 KRB and 4 pancackes for Satre, and 3 and 1 for Starks. DE Velazquez also had a forced fumble that he recovered.

We have a major bit of injury news. SLB Leon Russell had ACL damage to the knee and he’s out for the reason and won;t be back until a long time has past. I place him on IR. I activate backup SLB Bobby Turner.

Now, I sign, RCB Giovanni McNeil, the 5th year vet with repetitive concussion syndrome on the market, that’s 67/67 rated. He comes back from his injury in 3 weeks. He joins us for 2.25 mill this year only. And I deactivate him initially.

It’s a gamble, but I still have plenty of cap space for stuff.

FS Camden Becker is questionable for a month with a thumb injury. He stays in for now.

Both teams lost, and we are now in a neck and neck race for the #1 or #2 byes. And I want to get it. Badly.

We host Houston If they beat us, then they might make it as a wild card at 9-7, there are 2 nine win clubs and 2 eight win clubs.

Week 17 – We win 42-28. FB Wheatley is back from turf toe.

Bortles rocks 33 of 43 for 435 and 3:0 and hits Lee for 150 and a score and Wild for 115 and a score and TE Kecle for 70 and a score an WR Fahey for 76 yards but no score. RB Rivers added two scores on the ground and Wild rushes for a reverse and makes it into a score too. CB Meadows with a pick. DE Velazquez with 1.5 sacks and Grossman the same. Sack by SS Gilchrist.

Everybody lost again and we sort of stood still.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote